Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's been awhile

My 10 lack of blogging excuses(specially for Kenneth)...

1) Projects
2) Exams
3) Erm... homework?
4) Does housework count?
5) Busy eating
6) Dunno what to type
7) To let you guys miss me (Aww... you don't? Too bad!)
8) Ok... I am lacking of excuses...
9) You will think of something....
10) Just because

Last weekend, I went for ice skating. It was much colder and bigger than the one in Singapore. Furthermore, there were occasional optional game of tag and changing of skating direction. It was pretty fun trip.

Anyway, I felt some of you guys might interested in my flats' "Sunday-get-together-dinner" where most of us cook a dish(or rice) and have dinner. Yup! The pictures at the bottom are two of the dinner spread we had!

Ok! Busy weeks ahead with 3 major group projects dued soon and 2 individual ones so Cya next time round!



Dinner 1

Dinner 2

Cheryl on ice~

Kailash trying to balance

The skating rink

No comments: