Saturday, June 27, 2009

The time have come for HOILDAYYYYSSSS!

During on the the freaky cold morning (8am) of my exam.... (shiver~~~) I saw this rainbow....!


Ok.... I am NOT dead.... just lazy and busy..... what do you expect from a person who is in post exam mode and not able to go home and not to mention being abandon by friends going home (How could they!!! T-T)? Ok... quick update on what had happened for the past week...

Visited Frementle (in howling wind and nearly killed us), Kings park, had steam boat (I gotta love the PS2) and a birthday party, attempted knitting (I believe it was not a bad attempt for a 1st timer) .... went for blood donation (needles!!) and going to sand surfing on Tuesday...

OOOooo and finally, watched Transformers 2 yesterday!! So COOOOLL!! >.<>
Some pictures from Kings Park

Party Food!


Frementle Prison


Ps. I have a soft spot for historical stories... So I am reading stuff related to it now!

No comments: