Friday, April 2, 2010

The Blog and The Storm

Haha! I am really sorry. I had forgotten about blogging with all the stuff going on.

Ok... First thing as
all most of you know, I haven been in Perth for a month, moved to a new place, gotten a job in the convention center, bought a new phone, experienced hail/summer heat, watched Alice in Wonderland and is currently flooded with assignments. Looking at this list, makes me wonder if so many stuff had really happened in such a short time.

The hail as most people are curious about was not too bad in my area fortunately. I was having classes at that point and was relatively safe in the classroom though I heard from my friends that they were later evacuated from their block. And since the hail was pretty light in my area we receive little damages also, there are no holes in my car cause i have none! HAHA!. However, the massive blackout rendered my house pretty unless for about 6 hours. That was lucky though as I had other classmates in houses without electricity for more then 24 hours.

Alright. I will end this for now. If you are interested in knowing other stuff (eg. moving or job) and just type in the chat box and I will hopefully update soon.

Phases i picked up or was told:
"I believe the word 'studying' was derived from the words 'students dying.'"
"You are normal. In the weird sense."
"I am the Singapore President." by Jonathan (President of the Curtin Singapore Chapter)
"You are lying! How can onions make you cry."

No comments: