Monday, May 17, 2010

Winter?

Winter is not here yet, but I am freezing! One night, it even went as low as 1.2 degrees and I was practically jumping around shivering. Sniff... it makes it really hard to get up too! I flip open the comforter... BRRR! Cover back and snuggle... XD

University is as usual and I have been cope at home for quite a while with all the assignments and projects that never seem to end. But...doesn't it always seem that way? Nevertheless, I was really lucky to have a great team for marketing research with all the members really hardworking. Thank god~! Had it be a slacking group, I think the 100 page report would have be a pain! But on the other hand, the other classes' group work is.... oh never mind about those people....
>-<|||

Now that I have book my flight home, I am really looking forward to it. But first, I have to face the hurdles known as the final assignments and exams. Well, I will not say that I would pray to do well... I don't think that will help much. Rather then that... I pray I have the motivation to study at that point... HAHA! Am I contradicting myself?

No comments: