Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Beginning of the End

I have finally left Peach Blossom Media. It had already been 6 months which seems both long but yet short and the same time. I have met lots of great friends and enemies ,learnt lots of stuff whether I liked it or not and overall it had been and interesting and educating in more than one way experience. I wish all the best to my dear friends and colleagues.

It have already been decided that I will leave for Australia next year for further studies. I will likely be flying at around January and thus I am torn between excitement and nervousness. Doki! Doki!

I heard that Perth remains extremely racist towards Asians due to the fact most people who live there are of the older generation and are not as accepting towards Asians as the younger generation. And also, that not to go out at night as it is pretty dangerous there compared to Singapore. I am uncertain if i can stop myself if some provokes me though..... Lol I gotta be more careful I guess!

No comments: