Thursday, November 20, 2008

A trip last year!


It had been FOREVER since I did some thing of my own... It is kinna sad isn't it? LOL! Anyway, i tried today and found myself wayyyyy out of practice. I think the only acceptable part of what i have drew was the face.... The rest is.... ermmmm... sweat... LOL! Actually, I thought the face looks a little werid too! But, oh well....



Since I started a blog, I wanted to take this chance to show some of my friends the photos from my trip to Japan(Hokkaido) last december. However, when i looked through the photos, I realised one thing.... I wasn't in most of the photos cause I was mostly the one taking it! Dang! LOL I must remember to get people to take more for me during my next trip...



My family photo!




OOO! A rare photo with me in it.... I think it is the only one with me alone!



Street in the city.... It was really cold!



男山? Man mountain? Weird name.... It is a place the sells sake!



Bear meat on sale!!!! Wait! Bear?! WTH!?



Lunch time!



Pretty Mountains!

No comments: