Monday, September 20, 2010

Just another Site Visit

I am drained. I don't know if it is due to the class this morning, where I FINALLY met my group mates and allocated the work to them (No one took initiative to start) or was it due to the site visit where I endless chase down the spokeswoman to record her voice whilst trying to take some pictures. I think it was the latter.

My site visit happens to be at a beer brewery, where we had to write a full report on their operations and how they manage them. I think the most memorable part of the whole trip... was the free food and drinks at the end. Even if we had to pay for the bloody trip and find a way to get there from school. There isn't much to talk about the place. Just know that in the past, a guy could slap one 1,200 labels on bottles in 16 minutes. That includes the time to put glue on. Then machines came and kicked him out.

For those of you who do not know, I am moving out end of this week! Yes! Out of this house into somewhere else. It would be a little further to school (I think... have not tried walking yet), but it is closer to many food places! I don't need survive on subway and chicken rice (or more like chicken and rice) when I dun wanna cook anymore!

No comments: