Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Anti-Graduation Depression

There are times where you feel like telling the world to stop spinning and let you off, don't you? Well, this is one of those days.

Career Fair was on and I had the sudden thought... Okay... I admit that I was NOT SO sudden.... Of what I am suppose to do in the future. I really should stop this pre-graduation depression thoughts.... =.= It is like just countless of unnecessary junk behind your storeroom that rolls out on you when you wanna look for stuff.

Besides that, I have been looking through Garakuta's stuff again. (http://f58.aaa.livedoor.jp/~garakuta/) Once again, I am falling in love with the humor and art he/she have! ZACCCKKKK~~~!!!

Prove that I have been drawing? LOL! Hibari and Zack once again!



Quote;
"‎"What happened to gravity?"
"Ha. Gravity is for Nintendo players."

No comments: