Saturday, March 5, 2011

Revial

Hail All! I am not dead! I swear! I mean, maybe you could consider this a revival, me come back from the dead like zombies from Resident Evil, but that is not the point is it?

Putting this situation aside, I am back in Perth again as most of you would have known. And starting with the most basic question of "How are you?" I would say I am hot. Not the "Hot babe" Hot of course! I was referring to the term warm, steaming and burning hot. I certainly have no comments on how one side of Australia is having temperatures dropping and flood, while this side of the continent is reaching to almost a state of a drought plus an addition of having ridiculously high temperature that allows you to cook eggs on the bare road. Fun isn't it?

Now moving on to why is this blog being typed in this manner, "not my usual style" thingy, put all blames on the movie social network. The guy's way of blogging is simply eating into me and I was just dying to try it. Can't say that I would compare girls to that of farm animals. That would be rather hilarious don't you think? However, it is rather unfortunate that this particular movie made me feel rather... degraded. I mean com'on! All these guys are like super smart Harvard student with the skills or money to match! I certain was a hit on my thoughts of the society "class" diversity.

Well, I guess this would be the end of this unorthodox method of blogging. Likely to be the first and last. Cya later everyone!

No comments: