Friday, February 6, 2009

Cheryl Have Landed...

Here is a short update on what is happening after the squeezing of 30kg of clothes into a luggage. LOL! I have finally reach here is one piece. Internet here is VERY expensive so i won't be online much. If you wanna talk to me, just send me an email or the tagbox here. I might consider uploading images but $30 for 500Mb of internet is no funny... I even turn off image loading. Ugh! I am gonna die with my beloved internet soon. P.s. This place is Over run with asians!!!

I have pretty much settled down in my room. The campus is pretty big.... in terms of land. The buildings are scattered all over the place and we got lost quite a few times. There are quite a few shops and a supermart just across the road. Generally the chicken and seafood products are expensive But the beef and lamb products are cheaper. Newspaper here is VERY expensive, costing $2.50 per paperHere my room mates have 3 guys and 5 girls. 4of them are seniors, and the other 2 are malaysians. But now the rest have not arrive yet.



No comments: