Thursday, February 12, 2009

Orientation: Day 4

I can tell you what boring is. I mean the most interesting show I found on Tv was the Australian's Deal or No Deal and the news? Come on! You can do better than that! Anyway I went to a talk about living in Australia and the lecturer was pretty interesting. Yea, we skipped the Brain game in the morning. It seems a rather weird game.

After that, erm, well, didn't do much other than walk around. Though we had a free Kabab dinner and watched Wall-e again. Today, there was also a graduation ceremony and there were really pretty fireworks. There was a change of plans and I shall be going Perth city instead of Fremantle tomorrow.Lets hope we don't get lost. Did you know trains here change destination randomly? My friend took a train and there was a sudden announcement that they are going to change train destination! Weird isn't it? We shall go visit Fremental next week.

No comments: