Saturday, February 28, 2009

Week 1 over and done with

Lol! It had been a week since I had blogged. Week 1 of school is finally over. Assignments had been given out and dued soon. (Managing report is dued on March)

My Economics tutor was pretty fun. When we went to the class, to our surprise, he said, “Welcome to physiotherapy class 1! I hope you are in the right class!” At this point, a few people started packing up. “Oh! What class are you suppose to be taking?”, “Erm, econs?”, “Oh well, I guess we can do that too…”

My managing lecturer was interesting too! On the other hand… my tutor was…lets see… boring is a little of an understatement… Though there was this guy who is SO obviously a playboy in my class. I was talking to these 2 pretty girls who were seated next to me when he hurried to the front and started talking to them. When my other friend and I were talking to him or asking stuff, he kinds of ignores us and only talks to those girls. Somehow, this situation half annoyed and at the same time amused me.

As for accounting lecture, the only thing I remember is desperately trying to copy the notes before the slides were changed. Marketing lecturer was a facts person… I would wait a few more lessons before commenting.

Anyway, Gwen and I finally gotten a Laser printer at $65. It was sold out so fast that we had to go to the shopping mall 3 days in arrow before getting it. I was on the verge of giving up on it and getting a multi function ink one for $59.

No comments: