Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Free food!

Today, we had a long overdue dinner from our housing assistant! He had promised it quite a while ago. It was pretty good. There was chicken(expensive things), potato salad and some vegetables. We were helping him to make some brownies after that. He actually wanted to make some cake... but he bought flour instead of rising flour...

Nothing much to do back here. Had been reading my marketing textbook. There are so much words and it took me so long to reach page 17(the text were very small and plentiful OK?! Hmph!). Although I had wanted to complete the chapter. I decided to stop and continue another day... Pizza here cost $5 every Tuesday(Medium size in Singapore standard). So I had one with Gwen.

Do you know MacDonald here are very interesting. A regular meal will only give you a small drink and fries... We were so surprised when we saw the cup.

The student guild here is CRAZY! I mean $99.95 for 1year of guild membership?!? SIAO LA!

No comments: