Thursday, February 19, 2009

Still Bored

Yesterday, we had a kind of like ECA orientation thing. There were some pretty weird booths around including the gay/lesbian club, some bank thing that is giving out bee hair band… FREE Hotdog and some one was attempting to give me “Orange & Chilli” canned drink. Surprisingly, there is a Kendo club here too. But I don’t think I will join. Later, there was another Bbq in one of the housing. Then my housing assistant was supposed to take us to the tavern but we ended up in Flat 44 as the tavern was too crowded. We played a bit of drinking games (I still hate beer) and then went back home.

Today we had a bit of a lecture on saving money and stuff then had this housing meeting for all new residence. Well… The pizza and prawns were good….

No comments: