Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Orientation: Day 3

It is an EXTREMELY hot day. I think it hit 41! LOL! In Hokkaido, I experienced -41 degrees. Now, I have experienced 41 degrees. So I have experienced -41 to 41 degrees…. Anyway, for the first time in 6 days, I, Cheryl, have finally, LEFT CURTIN CAMPUS!!! (Other then Karawara, the super mart opposite my housing) Yes!!! Finally! I think it was called Corausel or something like that. One of my Singaporean friends bought us there in his car. It was HUGGGEEEE! Even bigger then Vivo city I think. I got pretty confused with the directions in there.

There was a free BBQ tonight and as fellow Singaporeans, of course we will attend. Pasta, potatoes, chicken wings and sausages. The laundry here cost $2.20 per wash. Ridiculous price isn’t it? I am still dying from “Internet deprivation” but in today’s shopping, I gotten a sketchbook~~~! Luvs~! I also saw this internet booth that cost $2 every 20 minutes. Guys, grovel to LAN shops in Singapore.

Anyway, this Friday the five of us (Sinaporeans) are going to Fremantle to take a walk. And on Saturday, we join a school tour (which is unfortunately NOT free) to Caversham Wildlife park, Sandalford Winery, Margaret Chocolate Company, Hillary Boat’s Harbour and the Aquarium. Yep, I am finally leaving the campus grounds.

No comments: