Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Orientation: Day 2

I am currently suffering from lack of internet depression… Especially the fact that I am not able load images online anymore. ($~$) HAHA! I am so bored with practically nothing to… Unfortunately I have neither sketchbook nor blank paper with me either!

Anyway, day 2 of orientation and still get lost. Today we had a talk about building connection and I skip the next one which was about driving rules and such. Temperature is really high here at roughly 36 degrees. Tomorrow it is suppose to go up to 39 or something. Though it is hot here, you hardly get to sweat as cool wind still blows which is kind of weird. No matter what, I was half baked today and I will definitely be back tomorrow as I have some compulsory international student thingy tomorrow. GA! I have been putting sun block lotion and moisturizer. It is really troublesome.

We finally understand why Kai, our Singaporean housing assistant, was so happy with the fact that there we going to be 5 girls and 3 guys. TOILETS! GA! Now there are only 4 girls but toilets usage in the morning is really troublesome… Lucky the last girl is taking her masters…

After attempting using my webcam for the 1st time, I swear I would not use it again. I might borrow my friend’s in-built webcam though. I mean just about 5 min 90mb is not a joke for me already…. Let me show you my currently internet changes.

24hrs – 200MB - $12
1mth – 500MB - $29
3mth – 1500MB -$72
6mth – 3000MB - $140


You can add data which you can bring forward if you have not use finished the data. (HAHA! Cannot finish?)

5000MB - $30
10 000MB - $48
20 000MB - $84


Ga! Where the hell are all my unlimited plans!!!!

No comments: