Saturday, February 7, 2009

Daylight savings

I have to say that I don't really like daylight savings. I mean it is 7pm here and it is as bright as 5pm. It feels weird to be sitting here and eating dinner. Today is the 1st attempt in cooking. Though I didn't actually did the cooking and more of the washing up. Haha, no offense to Gwen but the food was just passable. Though I don't think I could really do better. The 2 Malaysians girls have just arrived and were in suits. Crows here sounds weird too. If Singapore crows goes "ARGG", these crows goes "arrrrrr", "warkkk" in this deep tone like a baby yapping. And the crows are REALLY big! Yup, and anyway for those interested, my mailing address is down here. At Kurrajong Village, Rotary house, Flat 16 and Room 2. Thats all for today folks~!

My mailing address is:

16/2 Kyle Ave

Bentley 6102 WA

No comments: